Clip Manager 4.2 for FileMaker 12 on OS X
Download Clip Manager 4.2 for OS X
Download the most recent maintenance release of Clip Manager for Mac OS X from our downloads page.
What's new in Clip Manager 4.2
Clip Manager 4.2 brings full support for FileMaker Pro 12.
• Support for FileMaker 12’s new layout Clipboard format (XML2).
• Support for FileMaker 12’s new script steps.
• New fresh user interface
• Clip View shows a clip in a more readable format in addition to the XML view
• Improved XML Editor
• Clip Manager Status Menu Bar Item
• Growl Support
• Improved History
• Occurrence Selector floating palette in the relationship graph
• Spotlight Search
• Custom Function conflict resolver
• Support for the new XMFN format
• Store complete FileMaker fields, tables, scripts, script steps and layouts in an easy-to-use library.
• Send FileMaker elements from your library to the FileMaker clipboard, for easy creation or updating of databases.
• Make batch changes to the clippings either using 'Find & replace' within Clip Manager, or using your preferred text editor, and then send the updated field, script or layout back to FileMaker's clipboard.
• A 'Clip History' option allows you to automatically store all elements that are copied in FileMaker in a Clip History database - you can then later search and retrieve them and store them as separate clip files if you like
• Get easy access to your favorite clips, with the new “snippets” feature.
• Occurrence Selector
• Custom Function Installer
FileMaker Pro 12/11 Advanced on Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher (Intel only)
FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced: Partially
Known issues: New FileMaker 13 script steps are not supported in the clip view.
Note: We are planning a big update of Clip Manager soon. We expect a preview version in early 2014. Stay tuned!
All Clip Manager 4.2 documentation is available on our wiki at http://wiki.myfmbutler.com/index.php/Clip_Manager_4
Download a fully-functional 30-day trial version here.
You can buy Clip Manager 4.2 for Mac OS X for EUR 59,- (about USD 77,-).
A site license version is available for only EUR 199,- (about USD 262,-).
Go to our purchase page.
The Japanese version is available exclusively via fmgateway.jp